Arbor Housing and Development employees list "great staff" as one of the most important assets of the organization. Those who work here are valued by management and coworkers alike, and our salaries and benefits are competitive with other nonprofit packages.
Advancing our mission is our daily focus. We recognize the value brought to our work by Arbor's talented and dedicated employees and we regularly invest in their continued professional development. Becoming a member of our team brings a feeling of participating in something larger than ourselves, and of being an intricate part of a progressive nonprofit agency with a constant focus on our mission and the impact our work has within the community.
If you are interested in joining our team of dedicated professionals, please submit your resume and professional references by mail to:Arbor Housing and Development
Attn: Human Resources
26 Bridge St.
Corning, NY 14830
You may also email your documents to MCostello@ArborDevelopment.org and TSimons@ArborDevelopment.org. Click below to download a copy of our employment application.
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days, and Holidays
- Group Health and Dental Coverage
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account
- Life, ADD, and LTD Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement with Employer Match
Current Employment Opportunities
Click the links below for corresponding job descriptions and expectations (PDF files):
- HARP & Health Homes Plus Care Manager
- Supportive Housing Specialist - Livingston County
- Supportive Services Supported Housing Specialist -Chemung and Steuben County
- CORE Behavioral Health Specialist - Livingston County
- Domestic Violence Shelter Advocate
- Mental Health Residential Assistant - Hornell, NY
- Part-Time Mental Health Residential Assistant-Corning, NY
- Mental Health Residential Assistant - Corning, NY
- Maintenance Assistant - Corning, NY
For information about internships, please contact Human Resources Executive Mary Costello: